The tall ship PELICAN OF LONDON began life as a trawler built in 1948 by Chantiers et Ateliers Augustin Normand of LeHavre.
She became a coaster in 1968 and was renamed KADETT. Between 1995 and 2007 she was rebuilt as a sailing ship with a mainmast barquentine rig and renamed PELICAN OF LONDON.
Seen here at Liverpool Cruise Terminal on April 21, 2012 the PELICAN has been operating some day sailings from Liverpool.
She is due to return during May 2012. For details of the ship and of various passenger voyages visit www.adventureundersail.com