Photographs © John H. Luxton 2006
Godrevy Lighthouse is situated on St.Ives Bay. It was opened in 1859 and became one of the first lighthouses to be automated in 1939. In 1995 it was converted to solar power. Photographed October 28, 2006.
For a full history visit the Trinity House Godrevy Lighthouse page.
Visit www.jhluxton.co.uk for Transport, Industrial Heritage & Regional Digital Photographs and Growing Online Archive
Irish Sea Shipping © John H. Luxton 1995-2015. Content © John H. Luxton and Contributors