Lightship SULA is one of the new attractions at Gloucester's Historic Docks arriving in the autumn of 2010. She was built in 1959 as SPURN No 14 at the Cook, Welton and Gemmell ship yard at Beverley. Before entering service at the mouth of the River Humber she was registered as LV14. She was withdrawn from service in 1985 and has since been used as a yacht club HQ and a tourist attraction. She was refitted at the Sharpness Shipyard before being renamed and moved to Gloucester Docks opening as a Holistic Therapy Centre.