Photographs © John H. Luxton 2003
Located at the entrance to Cork Harbour, the present Roche's Point Lighthouse was built in 1835. Automated in 1995 the light is now monitored from the Commissioners of Irish Lights Dún Laoghaire Depot.
<Click Here> for CIL History of this lighthouse
Visit www.jhluxton.co.uk for Transport, Industrial Heritage & Regional Digital Photographs and Growing Online Archive
Irish Sea Shipping © John H. Luxton 1995-2015. Content © John H. Luxton and Contributors