Mew Island Lighthouse
Photographs © Martin Edmondson 2005
Mew Island Lighthouse was established in 1884. The station was automated and keepers withdrawn in 1996. Photographed from the LADY OF MANN on her Troon - Douglas cruise, May 2005.
CIL Information Page [click here]
Visit www.jhluxton.co.uk for Transport, Industrial Heritage & Regional Digital Photographs and Growing Online Archive
Irish Sea Shipping © John H. Luxton 1995-2015. Content © John H. Luxton and Contributors