The preserved Red Funnel tug-tender CALSHOT at Southampton on October 19, 2013. She was built by Thornycroft in 1930 and operated on the Solent until 1964. She was then sold to Port & Liner Services (Ireland) Ltd part of Holland America Line to service their liners and renamed GALWAY BAY. She then passed to Coras Iompair Éireann who operated her on an Aran Island ferry service until 1986. Following withdrawal she was bought by Southampton City Council and returned to the UK for preservation. She is currently being restored by the Tug Tender Calshot Trust with a completion date of 2015.